History of Savosolar
Savosolar was founded in 2010 by a group of coating experts who wished to use their expertise to make a difference and contribute to making the world a better place by providing cleaner energy.
Until today, the following milestones have been passed during the journey.
- April 2010: The company is founded in Mikkeli, Finland
- April 2011: Solar Keymark certification of the first collector
- May 2011: First commercial collector delivery
- June 2011: Savosolar wins the Intersolar Award
- April 2012: First delivery to district heating installation
- September 2012: ISO 9001 certification
- March 2014: The subsidiary Savosolar ApS is founded in Denmark
- July 2014: Løgumkloster Fjernvarme orders first 9,700 m2 for their district heating plant in southern Denmark
- September 2014: PED II-certification